Hello from another newbie!

My avatar
TheCatsMeow
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Hello from another newbie!

Postby TheCatsMeow » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:29 pm

Bugglyboo wrote:Yaaaaay, another pregnant lady. @TheCatsMeow

I'm 20+1 with our 3rd child but 1st girl. We also have a 5 year old boy and then a 3 year old boy.

We've cloth bummed with the 1st two but also used sposies along the way.

What's your due date?

@Bugglyboo I'm due late January - around January 26th which is awesome because it's Australia Day and I'm originally from Australia :D

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:49 pm

TheCatsMeow wrote:
Bugglyboo wrote:Yaaaaay, another pregnant lady. @TheCatsMeow

I'm 20+1 with our 3rd child but 1st girl. We also have a 5 year old boy and then a 3 year old boy.

We've cloth bummed with the 1st two but also used sposies along the way.

What's your due date?

@Bugglyboo I'm due late January - around January 26th which is awesome because it's Australia Day and I'm originally from Australia :D

Awww!
Me too @TheCatsMeow (from Australia, not pg!) I'm originally from Sydney - you?
The big Mama @clothmama is also an Aussie :)

My avatar
TheCatsMeow
Clothie
Clothie

Postby TheCatsMeow » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:00 am

sim wrote:Awww!

@sim I'm a Sydneysider too! My rugby league team was(is!) the Canterbury Bulldogs to give you an idea of where I'm from :D Great to know there are other Aussies here too! :) I've been living in South Yorkshire now for 6 years but I'm currently back in Sydney for the UK summer holidays and loving it! Been great to suss out what the Aussie nappy brands are! :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:06 am

You city types @TheCatsMeow and @sim :wink: I'm a country girl - grew up central west NSW.

Nice having a trip back but not sure about missing what little summer you may get here for Sydney winter LOL! My sister is getting married in March so I'll have to go back for that!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:38 am

TheCatsMeow wrote:
sim wrote:Awww!

@sim I'm a Sydneysider too! My rugby league team was(is!) the Canterbury Bulldogs to give you an idea of where I'm from :D Great to know there are other Aussies here too! :) I've been living in South Yorkshire now for 6 years but I'm currently back in Sydney for the UK summer holidays and loving it! Been great to suss out what the Aussie nappy brands are! :)

LOL @TheCatsMeow growing up I was an Eels fan. We moved to London in 2003 and have just move to Leicestershire. Enjoy the trip home (summer has been pretty brief here!)

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers