Hello from another newbie!

My avatar
TheCatsMeow
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from another newbie!

Postby TheCatsMeow » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Hello! Thank you for letting me join!

I'm currently pregnant with my third child and intend on using full time cloth with this BellyBub once she/he is born :) I became interested in cloth with my first but never took the plunge and embarked on part time cloth with my second. My first two are 18 months apart and I found juggling cloth with disposables to be quite the mammoth task so let go of the cloth before my second turned one.

After a 5 year age gap and two very independent little ones I find myself expecting again. I am confident I'll not only do cloth full time but really enjoy it as well! My favourite nappies were Itti Bitti Tuttos, Tots Bots and Coolababy nappies!

I'm looking forward to seeing whats out there and getting involved!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello from another newbie!

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi and welcome! :wave: :wave:

Like you I didn't use cloth on my first but full time with my second and almost full time with my 3rd! How many weeks are you? Are your others boys or girls? My first 2 were 5 years apart and then 8 years later to the baby!

Welcome to the site, I look forward to chatting with you. :widesmile:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Welcome! I'm just about to leave the cloth world as no3 is getting towards potty training. Have fun looking at what's new. Do you have anything left over from last time?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:41 am

@TheCatsMeow

Welcome to the tree and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I used coolababy nappies too for a while and thought they were really good basic pocket nappies but I couldn't find them for my second child.

Happy nappying!

My avatar
TheCatsMeow
Clothie
Clothie

Postby TheCatsMeow » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:14 pm

clothmama wrote:Hi and welcome! :wave: :wave:

Like you I didn't use cloth on my first but full time with my second and almost full time with my 3rd! How many weeks are you? Are your others boys or girls? My first 2 were 5 years apart and then 8 years later to the baby!

Welcome to the site, I look forward to chatting with you. :widesmile:

Thanks! I'm 16 weeks along now! I have a 6 year old girl and a 5 year old boy :)

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Welcome! I currently have a squishy bottomed baby after a 7.5 year gap! It's been interesting. The first three were very close together so this is a bit different!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Welcome :wave:
This is so the place to be - both for good advice and for all the good chats about everything in between kids, husbands and clothnappies :giggle:
We are trying to make number 3 but its taking a bit longer that the other two :giggle: the first was in cloth from about 1 and the second was in cloth all the way with only a few disposibles along the way. Number 3 will also be in cloth - given that we can make one :hohoho:

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Yaaaaay, another pregnant lady. @TheCatsMeow

I'm 20+1 with our 3rd child but 1st girl. We also have a 5 year old boy and then a 3 year old boy.

We've cloth bummed with the 1st two but also used sposies along the way.

What's your due date?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, ive got a 7 and 3 year old no more nappies for us !

I stay for the company :cnthug:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers