hf1

Hi there

My avatar
Sarah_F
Clothie
Clothie

Hi there

Postby Sarah_F » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:25 am

Hi, so I'm another newbie here and thought I'd just say hi quickly and tell you a little about me. I'm Sarah, have two boys... one called Tim and he's 2, and the other, Oliver, who's 3 months! So, as you can imagine, it's a very loud house at the moment!

In my free time (what free time?) I love to read, run, and have recently taken up cross stitching, though I'm not that great aha!

I've joined to find out more about cloth diapers... been considering switching recently as I've heard good things but want to hear from others who use them really before i take the plunge.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hi there

Postby The Tree Fairy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi Sarah_F. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hi there

Postby autumnalgirl » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Welcome! I'm currently cuddling my fourth cloth bottomed baby.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi and welcome Sarah! Congratulations on your new bubba! I switched with my 2nd and never regretted it (only regretted I hadn't done it with the first) and am now on my 3rd! Have a good look around the forum and the information pages to help get you started:
http://www.clothnappytree.com/infos.php
and ask as many questions as you feel you need to we are happy to help!

Also check out the classifieds as buying preloved is a great way to try it out without spending a lot to get going
search.php?search_id=newclassifieds

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:22 pm

Hi, my daughter potty trained about 5 years ago but I love the tree so much I've never left, everyone is so friendly any questions just ask xx

Return to Welcome Newcomers