hf1

Hey just joined

My avatar
chloesmith97
Clothie
Clothie

Hey just joined

Postby chloesmith97 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Hi, I'm just starting out in cloth with my first after using disposables for the first 9 month, got a few nappys and wraps, saving for more :D

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey just joined

Postby The Tree Fairy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:25 am

Hi chloesmith97. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hey just joined

Postby Aeseldyr » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:15 am

Welcome @chloesmith97 :wave: feel free to ask any questions you might have about clothnappies :)
We also have a chat about everyday life that is really nice :)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:46 am

Hi @chloesmith97

What nappies and wraps have you got so far?

My two boys are out of nappies now but I used disposables very early on with my first before I got a cloth stash built up.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:01 am

Hi @chloesmith97 that is a great time to make the switch as you can go straight into nappies that will often last you right through until potty training! Make sure you look in classifieds, a great way to build your collection and try different nappies to find out what you like.

My avatar
chloesmith97
Clothie
Clothie

Postby chloesmith97 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:58 pm

So far I have some terry's, 3 nappy nippas and a few motherese wraps, finding them difficult tbh, a diddy diper, a bamboozle stretch, 5 little lambs bamboo, a mio solo, a fleece wrap, a cover from china, and 2 wool wraps. I'm hoping to get some more all in two/AIO, I find them so much easier especially velcro ones.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:44 am

What I found easiest for the baby stage was pretty similar to what you have , the aio. And pockets were good after weaning and more mobile babies.

Wool is the best !

Return to Welcome Newcomers