hf1

Hi

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hi

Postby sim » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:41 am

Hi everyone and thanks for the lovely welcome!

Beck, I'm planning to try out a few types as recommended by mums on another forum (not a specifically nappy related one, but they mentioned CNT so here I am). I'm starting out with: flats, TotsBots organic cotton, a few pockets and some Swaddlebees OV newborn (mostly 'cos they are so cute!). I'll build up from there once bump arrives and we know the flavour!

Rae, I'm also from Sydney (lived in Brisbane and Melbourne too). The sunshine is one a few things I miss!

Simone

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:31 am

YAY, hey, welcome to the tree, it's just as lovely as PCOS women here, though I think the ladies here are slightly crazier, not a bad thing IMO!! Can't believe your 25 weeks, where did the last 20 weeks go!!
Last edited by flutterby on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi Hanna!
I don't know where the last 10 weeks went tbh!!!
Oh, am loving your dyed nappies! Will be wanting a couple once bump is here and I can choose suitable colours!
xx

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi Simone,

I am Annette, mum to Benjamin who was cloth bummed since his first ever nappy. Where abouts in London are you, I am in Streatham, South London.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi Annette, I'm in North London - Finchley, but know that area of Sth London reasonably well - lots of our friends live south of the river!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 pm

I'm a south londoner through and through! Do I guess Simone you also have PCOS? I never quite made it to a PCOS board for years, but another major sufferer here and Ben ended up being an IVF/ICSI miracle as nothing else worked for me.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Yes - but I was lucky in that a low GI diet, loads of exercise and acupuncture worked for me in regulating cycles and starting ovulation (although not on the weightloss/excess hair front!) - although I only had a month before my next appt where I was to be booked in for HSG, lap & dye etc before starting clomid. My consultant was VERY surprised I managed to fall pg without intervention! :D
I'm glad you got your little miracle x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi Simone and welcome, i am Nicola and now longer use cloth (night nappies only here but due to lots of rashy probs for now we are in eco disps :oops: :oops: :oops: ) but i stick around on here nontheless!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: My two girls are Emma who is 8, going on 18 and Evie is 3 going on 10!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:51 am

Hi Simone and a big welcome to another Aussie!! I was living in the UK and then France for the last 11 years and we have just moved back to Oz. Look forward to chatting with you. :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers