HI from manchester

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

HI from manchester

Postby littlesez » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:24 am

joined in sept, but not really posted. Getting closer to my due date now so thought i would start getting my nappies and getting to know everyone. Im Sara and pregnant with my first baby, she is due 15th Feb.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: HI from manchester

Postby babyroo » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:25 am

Hi and welcome Sara :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: not long to go now then, how exciting.

I'm Alison, mum to two (5yr old Harry and 3yr old Katie), look forward to chatting and meeting your new arrival :mrgreen:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 am

welcome to the tree! I'm Jan, mum to Lucas 3 and Amy & lauren 21 months.. I live in Stockport so not far from Manchester :D there are a fair few of us on here from Manchester.Stockport way

jan x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:40 am

Hi there!

Welcome, I'm Beck mum to Hannah 5 Phebie 2 and William 1 :D Look forward to getting to know you..

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:49 am

Hi there Sara,
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well, not all that long now. Have fun with getting all your nappies. I'm Rae, and have 2yo Kayleigh who is just in night nappies.

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi, Sarah.

I'm Jonny, mum to Jaime, and Lucas who is a part-time clothbum. I am also in Manchester, so surely, we'll bump into each other in a mini meet, sometime soon! (Hopefully on a day I'm not at work!!!!)
Have fun with your newfound addiction! At least this one helps the planet! :hohoho:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi Sara

Welcome to the Tree. I'm Frances, and I'm mum to Jasmine, who's 8 months. Welcome to the beginning of the addiction!

Frances

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello and welcome.
How exciting not long till you have a little bundle of joy.

As the other ladies have said be prepared for a new addiction. You can get some adorable nappies. I fisrt started to save money and now i don't buy myself any clothes or shoes, i just buy nappies......lol :hohoho:

Were not too far from manchester were in wigan. I'm mum to Lana 2 who isn't currently in cloth (she refuses but she's almost potty trained), and Kaydi 7months who is a full time cloth bum.

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and good luck with the birth.

Happy New year!

Claire

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi and Welcome to the Tree :D

I am also from Stockport so near your neck of the woods. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is sadly only in night nappies now and my full time cloth bum Ben.

Look forward to chatting and getting to know you and hearing about the birth of your lo :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers