hiya

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

hiya

Postby JanX » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:35 am

Newbie to the site!!!

Used to hang around on forums a while back but not had a home pc for aggggeeeessss so am starting again!

I have a 2 year old son and 5 month old twin girls, all in cloth nappies (although not for much longer for my son I think!!)

Jan xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:43 am

Wow, I am impressed. 3 in cloth. Just goes to show that it is possible.

Welcome to the board. It is really friendly here. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is 15 months old and has been in cloth pretty much from birth.

We have a huuuuugge collection of nappies but I think a few other people on here are now giving me a run for my money :D

Hope to speak to you more soon.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:04 am

Hiya

thanks for the welcome. I live in Stockport too...spooky!!!

My nappy stash is sooooooo huge, i am gonna be thinning out very soon!

jan xx

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:08 am

Hi Jan welcome to the board, wow 3 in cloth I would love to see your stash :D

I'm Karen Mum to Ella 8 sophie 4 and Georgia 16 months, who has an ever growing collection of nappies :D

Looking forward to chatting

Karen x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:12 am

Ooooh Jan, you must come to our nappucinos at the library in Stockport. The next one is on Thursday morning but we hold them every month. Would be good to meet you (and your lo's) in the flesh.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:26 am

What time????? Can't promise to have all 3 of them as it's a bit of a handfull on my own, especially as I don't think there's parking near the library at the moment is there?

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 am

It is 10am - 12pm. I usually park in the swimming pool / station pay and display car-park across the road. I can't remember how much it is but I think it is a £1.

Just pop in if you can. We have a lady coming from the council's environmental services as I am trying to persuade her to start up an incentive scheme or a nappy library - oooh just imagine the nappy shopping involved in setting that up :D :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:11 pm

Welcome to the site, its great here I'm sure you'll love it.

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 3.5yrs and Phebie who's just turned 1 and another on the way due in dec.
3 in cloth thats terrific as the other girls have said I'd love to see that stash!!!
Look forward to chatting more soon :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:18 pm

Hi Jan and a big welcome!!!

That is so cool having 3 in cloth (much cooler than how much your shop would be each week in dispos!!) :D :D .

Look forward to chatting with you. I'm mum to Josh 6 and Louis 14 months (and Cloth Nappy Tree :D :wink: !!)

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers