Hello from Warwickshire

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hello from Warwickshire

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree Frankie,
I'm Rae, and have a night time cloth bottom Kayleigh (who is now able to put on her own night nappies if the notion takes her :coolbaby: ) Good luck experimenting with different types of nappies when the baby arrives.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Hello and welcome

I did post on the other forum but it seems to have gone missing :? . I'm Allie, mummy to Harriet aged 2 and expecting my 2nd cloth bum in July :D

My avatar
sophg
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sophg » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi there! Welcome to CNT. I'm in Banbury, so not far from you at all. Don't know if you're interested but I run a nappy advice and demonstration service and would be happy to meet you to show the different options that are available (it can be mind blowing at first!!!). Check out my website if you're interested www.clothbots.weebly.com

I've got a 41/2 year old daughter and I've just had my second daughter, she's 3 weeks tomorrow.

Also, I'm starting monthly nappucinos in Banbury at the end of the month. I can send you more details if you'd like.
Take care

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi and welcome. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and I look forward to hearing how you get on with your nappies once your lo arrives :D

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Whereabouts in Warwickshire are you, Hanna? If you don't mind me asking. I don't mind if you prefer not to say!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Hello and welcome. I'm Nichola, mum to 7-month-old Iris who's been a cloth bum since the beginning. Yay for your fluffy shopping! :wine:

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:35 pm

sophg wrote:Hi there! Welcome to CNT. I'm in Banbury, so not far from you at all. Don't know if you're interested but I run a nappy advice and demonstration service and would be happy to meet you to show the different options that are available (it can be mind blowing at first!!!). Check out my website if you're interested http://www.clothbots.weebly.com

I've got a 41/2 year old daughter and I've just had my second daughter, she's 3 weeks tomorrow.

Also, I'm starting monthly nappucinos in Banbury at the end of the month. I can send you more details if you'd like.
Take care

Hi! That's good to know. I may well do that. :)

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Annette wrote:Hi and welcome. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and I look forward to hearing how you get on with your nappies once your lo arrives :D

Thank u! I look forward to telling you :) I must admit that I'm so excited about the cloth nappies that it feels like a kind of birthday treat to be looking at them all and deciding what to buy! How sad is that?! Does that mean I'm addicted?! :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

frankie_n_baby wrote:Whereabouts in Warwickshire are you, Hanna? If you don't mind me asking. I don't mind if you prefer not to say!

Im in Nuneaton, if that means anything to you!

frankie_n_baby wrote:
Annette wrote:Hi and welcome. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and I look forward to hearing how you get on with your nappies once your lo arrives :D

Thank u! I look forward to telling you :) I must admit that I'm so excited about the cloth nappies that it feels like a kind of birthday treat to be looking at them all and deciding what to buy! How sad is that?! Does that mean I'm addicted?! :hohoho:

I would say so, lol!

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers