hf1

Hello from Lorraine

My avatar
bozandloz
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from Lorraine

Postby bozandloz » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Hiya from Stafford, I'm Lorraine, mummy to Chloe (nearly 4) and Phoebe (8 months). I've only been using cloth since Nov 08 and am already addicted! Bye bye paypal funds :twisted: ......

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Hello from Lorraine

Postby frankie_n_baby » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Hello! I only joined the other day and am going to use cloth with my baby (when he arrives)! I'm in the Midlands. This is a fab site- I think you'll like it! :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi Lorraine - welcome to CNT!

It's sooooo easy to get addicted isn't it :oops: I was terrible with Isabelle who is 2 3/4 now and dry during the day - thankfully I have another little girl on the way due at the end of March who is fuelling my addiction once more :lol:

I hope we are/aren't too terrible at fuelling your addiction and depleating your funds ;) :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi there, yes you are right about the PP funds!! :lol: :lol: :wink: Hope you like it here, it's a fab and very friendly site so jump right in...i am Nicola BTW!! :D :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree. I'm Nichola, mum to 7-month-old Iris who's been a cloth bum since birth. :)

My avatar
bozandloz
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bozandloz » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi and thanks to everyone for a warm welcome. My friends just likened paypal to monopoly money - just got to keep telling myself it's not real money! I've already got more nappies than I can physically use (solely for the purpose of trialing different types to see which we get on with - honest :oops: ) but now have over 300 posts on your for sale board which it would surely be "rude" not to read and maybe buy a few..........

edited to say congrats on your pending baby boy Frankie, hope all is going well for you

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi and welcome, im kirsty mum to 3, gracie is the youngest and a full time cloth bum.

The lovely ladies on here will def lead you astray, they have me and I only joined 1 month ago :hohoho:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree

I'm Allie, mummy to Harriet aged 2 and i'm expecting my 2nd cloth bum in July. Plenty of fuel for your addiction here :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi and welcome to the site, I am sure we can make your addiction even worse :lol: Look forward to chatting

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers