Hello from me

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Hello from me

Postby cookiegirl » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Hi there,
I have been a member for a few months and forgot this bit!! I have only been on the classifieds but will probably join chat sometime soon!!

I'm Jess, from Bath and have a 8 month old boy called Jude. I did buy cloth (ittis and bamboozles) with the intention of using but never really got out of the 'sposies rut until he was almost 6 months. This was mostly due to DH's reluctance but he is slowly coming round and even surprised me last night by announcing he wanted to buy J a nappy!! :shock:

It hasn't taken long for me to think nappy, breath nappy and I can see all my cash going onto these so looking forward to chatting and getting lots of advice from you all. :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Hello from me

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Hi Jess - enjoy getting stuck in and well done to your DH for getting on board!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi Jess & welcome to the tree

I'm Allie, mummy to Harriet aged 2 and i'm expecting my 2nd cloth bum in July. Looking forward to chatting :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi Jess, welcome to the tree :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Welcome to the tree Jess!

I'm Hanna, mummy to Jak, 2 and Summer, 6 months both cloth bums! Wey hey to DH wanting to buy a nappy, OH surprised me the other day by saying we should keep Jak's spider wrap even when he's out of nappies, it was the one he chose!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Welcome to the tree Jess!

Its great when DHs/OHs show an interest in nappies but it's a mixed blessing as you'll find that they're reluctant to put anything else on the baby!

Looking forward to chatting

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 am

Hi and welcome

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 5 Phebie 2 and William 1. Look forward to chatting all about cloth soon.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! I'm Nichola, mum to Iris. Look forwards to chatting all things cloth. :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi Jess and welcome. Glad you have decided to give it a go and that your dh is coming round to the idea :D I look forward to chatting

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers