hf1

Hello from Eastbourne!

My avatar
Pickle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Hello from Eastbourne!

Postby Pickle » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi! Thought i'd come on here first and introduce myself! My name is Chloe I have 2 children. both boys, who have been in cloth nappies from birth. I've not been very adventurous with the types of nappies I use but I do love the fact that my boys are in cloth. I started both of them out in prefolds and then gradually switched over to ME OS. I've just started using bamboozles at night on my youngest which I have found to be brilliant. Lately I have started to use wool wraps on him during the day but haven't had the guts to use them at night on him. I'd also like to branch out to some different types of nappies but funds are a bit tight at the moment (Christmas!) but hope to buy some more funky nappies over the coming months.

As for me, well apart from looking after my gorgeous boys I enjoy baking and cake decorating, gardening and I'm hoping to take up knitting again. I'm not a very good knitter but would like to try and knit some longies for my youngest if I can.

That's about it from me for now.

Chloe :idea:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Hello from Eastbourne!

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:58 pm

:idea: Chloe. Welcome to CNT. I'm Louise, mum to Amy 5, Ryan 3 and Katie 17 months. Katie is in cloth full time and Ryan is in cloth at night. The forum is really great, everyone is really friendly, it's not so great for your bank balance though. :hohoho:

Looking forward to getting to know you some more

Louise x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Welcome to the nappy tree Chloe. :idea:

I currently have my son in nappies for naps and nights but have a pink bump on the way in April to carry on my addiction.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:47 pm

Hello and welcome :idea:

I'm Allie, mum to Harriet aged 2 and i'm expecting my 2nd cloth bum in July.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi Chloe and welcome. I look forward to chatting and tempting you with lots of lovely nappies :D

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi Chloe, welcome to the tree :)

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:05 pm

Hello Chloe! :idea:

I'm Marijke, mum to Joshua 4 and Anna 20 months. We've recently moved abroad from the UK and my SIL lives in Eastbourne too! :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 am

CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!! You made it here eventuslly then :wink: Nice to 'see' you here!!! Oh and, try wool at night, go on, you know you want to!!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:38 am

:idea: :idea: Welcome :idea: :idea:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers