Hi everyone!!

My avatar
misschips
Clothie
Clothie

Hi everyone!!

Postby misschips » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi all!

A good friend told me about this site, so I've decided to introduce myself after a couple of days of lurking! I'm Karen, mum to 3 boys with a little lady on the way in about a months time (but hopefully less!). My boys are Liam-7, Taylor-4 and Mason is 2. We live in the Scottish Borders, where not a lot happens!
I'm new to all this, never used cloth nappies before but am looking forward to doing exactly that this time, as well as using reusable wipes etc, which I've never done before either.
Look forward to getting to know you all a bit better, and I'll apologise in advance as I tend to ask the most inane questions! :D

Karen

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Hi everyone!!

Postby flutterby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Welcome to the tree and Congratulations on your pregnancy!

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

:idea: :idea:
Hello, and welcome to the Tree. And don't worry about your questions... we are used to inane :hohoho:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :idea: :idea: , congratulations on your pregnancy :D

My avatar
emmab
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emmab » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi from another newbie, :idea:
only found cloth myself just over a year ago, sooo wished I had found it earlier.
There are some great creations out there, lots of talented mummies on CNT.
Enjoy

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi Karen and welcome. Don't worry about asking questions, people on here will be happy to help. Look forward to chatting and hearing about the arrival of your little girl :D

My avatar
Sparkle
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Sparkle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Yay your here too!!! >:D<

Hello fellow newbie and looking forward to stroking pretty nappies with you soon ;)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi and Welcome and don't worry your questions can't be any more daft than the ones I have bombarded these lovely ladies with!! :hohoho: And yay another scottish fluffy adict.

Oops nearly forgot, I'm Kirsty Mum of 3 and we live in sunny Scotland as well. x

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Karen, welcome, and congratulations on your pregnancy :D
I'm Joanne, mummy to Matthew (2 and almost potty-trained) and my new little cloth bum, Evie (7 weeks).
Looking forward to chatting!

Joanne

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers