hf1

Hello!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Hello!

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:35 am

Hello! I am Jenny and using cloth on DD - 14 months and soon her baby sister. Have just found this forum and it looks great! I think this is going to be another place I get addicted to very easily! :wink:

Hope I don't annoy any of you will all my hundreds of questions! Never knew there was a whole forum just for nappies! Hubby laughed at me when I told him I have joined a nappy forum! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Hello!

Postby flutterby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:22 am

Welcome to the tree, I'm Hanna WAHM to Jak, 2, and Summer, 7 months, both cloth bums, look forward to chatting to you soon!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 am

HI there and welcome to the site :)

I'm sure that you will love it here we're all very friendly and love chatting cloth so ask away :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 am

Hellooooo! :idea:

I'm Marijke, mum to Joshua (4) and Anna (21 months) who is the only one in cloth here. We moved to Australia from the UK a couple of months back but I still love this forum despite the time difference :D
Look forward to chatting more :lol:

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:35 am

Welcome to the Tree, Jenny.

Very exciting time for you! And yes, this forum (and its main subject) is quite addictive! But such a boon where mental health is concerned :wink: :hohoho: (at least mine...)

I am Jonny, part-time SAHM to Jaime and Lucas, who is part-time a cloth bum...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 am

:idea: and welcome. I'm Louise, mum of Amy(5), Ryan (3) and Katie (18 months). Ryan is still in cloth at night and Katie is in cloth full time. Looking forward to chatting.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am

Hello and Welcome to the CNT!
look forward to chatting.

Claire mum to full time cloth bum Kaydi 9 months and Lana 2( who refuses cloth...lol :x )

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:29 am

Hello and welcome to the tree :idea: . I'm Allie, mummy to Harriet aged 2 who has just potty trained and i'm expecting my 2nd cloth bum in July. Looking forward to chatting :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:00 am

Hello and welcome to the tree. As much as we talk and share photos about our favourite (and not so favourite) nappies, we don't just talk nappies. Look forward to chatting.

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers