hf1

I'm new!

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I'm new!

Postby becky1978 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Hello all, I'm new on here. My name is Becky and I am Mum to Cameron 5 and a half years, and Archie 12 weeks. I used prefolds on Cameron when he was a baby right from about 3 months til potty trained and got on really well with them but didn't know much about the vaious different types available as I didn't have the internet at home then!

I saved them all for use with Archie but also bought a complete set of Little Lambs size 1 off a colleague (unused as she tried one once and didn't get on with it!) for a bargain price and have been using these on Archie since he was big enough (he was 8 weeks prem and weighed 4 lbs)

Since then I am using a trial kit from my council with various different nappies in, and so far love Itti Bitt D'lish and Bum Genius. I have so far bought 2 Fuzzi Bnz and 2 BG's on here and can see that I am going to become addicted! Who would have thought it possible to be addicted to nappies!!!

With Cameron I used disposable wipes (it didnt even occur to me to use reusable ones) but this time I am giving it a go with washables and cammomile tea in a little spray bottle.

Anyway hope to chat to you all on here soon

Becky x :idea:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I'm new!

Postby Frances » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Becky, welcome to the tree :cnthug: It is indeed an addiction!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Hello and welcome :idea:
Look forward to chatting.

Yes its possible to be addicted to nappies..... :giggle: Its ok if you know your addicted :hohoho:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

:cnthug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:34 pm

:idea: and welcome to CNT. Look forward to chatting to you.

Louise x

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :idea: . Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi there and welcome Becky. welcome to the addictive world of cloth. Washable wipes are brill aren't they. Look forward to chatting more and getting to know you :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi Becky and welcme to CNT :D

Joanne

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey, welcome to the :cnthug: I'm Hanna WAHM to Jak 2.5 and Sumer 8 months (where is the time going)

Look forward to chatting to you!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:06 am

Hi, welcome to the :cnthug: , look forward to chatting. It is soo addictive :giggle:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers