another hello

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

another hello

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:08 am

Hi

I've just found this forum from a link in one af the ebay messages on babycentre. It's brilliant - Tory I knew you had a website but not a forum too, well done

I'm Alison, mum to harry (3) and Katie (18months).

Don't know what I'll do with my time now I can't hunt for nappy bargains on ebay!

Ali x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:26 am

Hi Ali, lovely to see you! Its a bit tricky as obviously you can't mention other forums on BC so I've never said anything. The girls have been a bit naughty put I'm so pleased as loads of you have found us lol :lol: 8) !

I'm still in :shock: about the eBay thing, its so ridiculous!! You'll just have to habg out on here and chat about nappies with us instead to use your time :lol: :twisted: :!:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:32 am

Sounds good! Are nappies meant to take over your life? I spend all my time searching for nappies, chatting on boards (not to mention knitting time) - no wonder I don't ever seem to have any time :oops:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:35 am

Ummmmmm yes they do take over your life. If you'd said to me 18 months ago that I'd now have a nappy website in construction and be webmaster of a nappy forum I would have laughed at you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I just had to do something with my addiction before I broke the credit card buying nappies :twisted: :!:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:00 am

That's why I like being an agent because I can try new nappies, but they are a business investemnt :D :D :D :D Who am I kidding????

And then other people are buying them so I still get to see new nappies but not have to spend myself - does that make sense or am I just mad/have a problem :oops: I have actually managed to stop buying so many nappies since I've been doing it so it must be working :?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:21 am

Hi Ali!

Glad you've found us to help feed your addiction. I'm Sam mum to my soon to be birthday girl Lily (turning one tommorow). I'm lilylover from bc and my life is cloth (sad I know)!

Sam...

Return to Welcome Newcomers