New to this site

My avatar
Magic_Dragon
Clothie
Clothie

New to this site

Postby Magic_Dragon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 am

Hiya

Just found this site - another forum to feed my cloth nappy addiction!

My baby boy William is 12 weeks old and has been in cloth since birth - full time since about 4 weeks. Firstnappy onhis bum was a XS White Fuzzi Bunz

He was a big baby and we went straight into pockets! I am now using 2 part Bamboo for night time as he wees too much! Got a fair stash now, but still room for more

Look forward to chatting to you all and helping me in my quest for the next MUST HAVE nappy lol

Claire x :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:55 am

Hi Claire,

Welcome, you have found the right place to feed your nappy addiction here :D :D

I'm Karen cloth nappy mad mummy to Georgia 17 months, I also have 2 older girls Ella 8 and Sophie 4.

Looking forward to chatting.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:13 am

Hi Claire, welcome to the board hun!

It's the best forum, only if you don't mind being easily influenced in your addictions :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:32 am

Hi Claire. I am Annette, Mum to Charlotte who is 16 months old now and been in cloth since birth. You may want to turn around and run away now as everyone on here is a bad influence :wink: Only kidding, everyone is really nice and I am sure you will like it here, but you may want to hide your credit card.

My avatar
Magic_Dragon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Magic_Dragon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:52 am

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I could prob do with another few pockets and a wrap!

Keep looking at Pocket Bots (cant wait for the Autum ones) and Wee Notions - so many choices....

I have £85 in my paypal account - its not real money is it lol

Claire x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:58 am

I too have my eye on the Pocket Bots autumn prints, as well as a Happy Heiny onesize and the gorgeous Blueberries - think that is all for now.

you could get lots of lovely nappies with £85 :wink: :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:58 am

Big welcome Claire!! :D :D We are not that bad - honestly!! And of course paypal isn't real money!! You can get loads of Pocket bots for that!!! :D :D Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
Magic_Dragon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Magic_Dragon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 am

They £85 came from selling stuff on Ebay to pay for my last splurge only a couple of weeks ago!

Bought Baby Beehind, Minki huggle, Bambeasy, Bamboozle, Aqua and Orange Fuzzi Bunz, Green and Clown Fish Green Kids.

I am in charge on money though so DP doesnt really notice - unfortunately he does notice new nappies!

I have a HH one size in Cow and its fab. Got a few Blueberries too, but I hate the velcro ones - wish i got side snapping instead. I love the prints though - got Cow, Blue Cammo and yellow/blue dots

I am tempted to pre-order a Blue Flames pocket bot now to see how I get on with them, then get Monsters on Blue and Spots on Black( or white or both!?!)

Oh dear here we go again ....

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:47 pm

Hello Claire!
Nice to meet you, have you considered buying a sling?!! its the newest bad influence on here, sling buying! i never knew they made so many pretty ones! before this place i thought only mad hippes used cloth and slings, but now i seem to have joined the club...and i dont ahve a single fringed skirt!
how to spend £85...hhhhmmm, its certainly not real by the way, its like monopoly money! gotta have a pocket bot...new fabrics are gorg! and i'm still waiting on the new Mommys touchs...there is one taht will match my changing bag perfectly!!
looking forward to hearing plenty more from you
Love
Shevi

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers