hf1

Hi everyone!

My avatar
caseyj
Clothie
Clothie

Hi everyone!

Postby caseyj » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:21 am

So, I probably should have said hello before trying to sell stuff to you!
I'm Casey, expecting my first baby the end of next month (or early November, at the latest)! I'm so excited to finally have a sweet little bum to put all this great fluff on!
I have gone a bit crazy with the buying. I started out with a big bundle of Tots Bots, but then I discovered other things I wanted to try. I also bought things in large sizes, and I'm not really sure why since my baby won't fit them for at least a year!
So, I'm trying to clear out some of the excess and make room for the things I've ordered from diaperswappers in the US that I've had shipped to my parents in California (where I'm originally from). They're going to have to lug a whole suitcase full of nappies over when they come for the baby's birth! :oops: :lol:
Looking forward to getting to know you all!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats fab - your very own nappy freight company!!!

Welcome to the board! :D Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and look forward to chatting!! :D :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:51 am

Hello Casey. Welcome to the board. Sounds like you don't need any encouragement from us to buy new nappies - you will have to post a list of what you are keeping and then reports on how you get on with them.

I am Annette, Mum to Charlotte who is now 16 months old and been in cloth pretty much from birth and also expecting no2 in May next year - so definately interested in what you find good on a newborn.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:20 am

Hi Casey!
Glad to see you are as nappy mad as the rest of us! Even though your baby is not even here yet! :D

I'm Katie, mum to Lachlan (Lockie) who is nearly 2 and Zac who is 3 1/2 months. They both wear cloth full time - so we get theough a fair few!

Look forward to chatting with you.

My avatar
caseyj
Clothie
Clothie

Postby caseyj » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:42 am

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!
I will certainly keep you all updated on what works well for newborns. In my newborn size stash I've got:

1 Diddy Diaper
1 Wee Notions (the smallest size)
2 Kiwi Quick Flips (look small enough for a newborn, I think)
4 Kissaluvs size 0

And coming from the US I've got:
2 Sugar Plum Baby
2 Lucy's Hope Chest
2 Loveybums
1 Muttaqin
1 Batik Bum
1 Pattynaps
1 Righteous Baby Fits Like a Mitten
1 unknown WAHM with a chick embroidered on the back (looks similar to a Kissaluv size 0)

I like a variety!

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:54 pm

hi casey, not meaning to tept you but... have you thought of getting a cuddlebuns newborn nappy (lil baby buns, us shop), you can pick from the cutest patterns, i ordered one as a pressie for my cousin and its sooooo beautiful i wish i'd found them before ella was born! (there also only about 10 dollars!)

looking forward to chatting with you you sound as addicted as the rest of us!

Return to Welcome Newcomers