I'm Anna

My avatar
Bear_of_little_brain
Clothie
Clothie

I'm Anna

Postby Bear_of_little_brain » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:25 pm

Hello everyone

Well someone very naughty mentioned this on BC so thought I'd join. I am meany jobsworth co-mod on BC Cloth board (Munchkin79) but thought I can let my hair down here :D

I'm mummy to Wilf (almost a year, yikes), also a fledgling Babykind agent. Look forward to getting to know you.

Anna

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Hello Anna, you've just made me laugh so much, I was saying to dh how lovely the mods were being by turning a bit of a blind eye when all the naughty girls have been posting about here and now you turn up hoorray!!!!! Its so difficult as I love bc and I'm not trying to nick people but I need to let people know I'm here too iykwim!!!! I nearly died when Cat first posted something I thought we'd all get in trouble lol!!

Let your hair down all you want hun' :twisted: look foward to chatting with you!

Thanks for the giggle too, I need it after my mammouth few days painting!!! :lol:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi Anna,
Another march 06er here too! :D
Look forward to chatting.
Karen

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 am

Hey Anna!

Great to see you have joined us and make yourself at home :D

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:53 am

Hi Anna and welcome

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 3yrs and Phebie 7months.
Look forward to chatting more to you, come and say hi on the baby board if you ever want to have a chat about anything baby.

BECK : )

Return to Welcome Newcomers