hf1

Hello everyone

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Hello everyone

Postby ilovemyoboes » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Hello everyone. I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my first baby and planning on using cloth nappies. Bit of a minefield though .. I had no idea there were so many sorts! Currently sorting out the last few single nappies I want to get to trial on baby before I invest in lots of a particular type. :coffee:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Hello everyone

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm Nichola, mum to 10-month-old Iris. There are lots of ladies here who'll be able to help out if you have any questions about the different types of cloth nappies available.

One thing you might want to consider is that as babies change shape different nappies fit better and worse at different times; having lots of one particular type of nappy can be a bad thing if your LO suddenly changes shape and doesn't fit into the a nappy you have lots of. (Though it might mean lots more fluff shopping! :wine: :giggle:)

Look forwards to chatting.

My avatar
ilovemyoboes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ilovemyoboes » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Ooh .. good point about the baby changing shape. Does that mean that birth to potty ones are not a good idea?

My husband seems quite keen on the all in ones .. but I'm not sure about them as they take longer to dry and have heard that they're not as reliable leak-wise.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 pm

:idea:
Hello and welcome.

I'm sure you will find everything out you need to know and more.

I'm Claire mum to full time cloh bum Kaydi almost 11 months and Lana 2 who refuses cloth but it almost ready to potty train.

Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:03 pm

:idea: and welcome to CNT. Congratulations on your pregnancy. You'll get lots of good advice from the ladies here so don't be afraid to ask any questions.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree. Congratulations on your :pregnant: . I'm Allie, mummy to Harriet and expecting my 2nd baby in July. Harriet is in cloth at night only now as she's just potty trained :( but I'm making up by buying lots of teeny fluff ready for the new baby :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi and welcome to the Tree :idea: :D

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata