hf1

Hi everyone

My avatar
kathmac
Clothie
Clothie

Hi everyone

Postby kathmac » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:39 am

Hi, I post on another board and have had this one recommended also, so thought I would introduce myself.

I am Kathryn, I have two little girls, Georgia who is 4 and Rebecca who is 10 months old. I have been using cloth on Rebecca since she was 5 months old.

I have been using pocket nappies mainly, but am now switching to the GDiaper kind and am trying the weenees out. Rebecca is small and dainty and I am finding that some pocket nappies seem far to big and bulky.

I am still using disp's at night, haven't quite taken the plunge yet, Rebecca sleeps on her front, and I think she found it difficult to turn over in some of the bulky night nappies. I will give them another try, maybe trying some new ones.

Hope to speak again
Kathryn

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:50 am

Hi Kathryn

Welcome to the board, its great here and everyone is really lovely and helpful.

I'm Beck mum to Hannah almost 4 and Phebie 13months and soon to be little boy in Dec. I also love pockets but use Green kids and fuzzi's and HH mainly.

Look forward to chattig more soon

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:07 pm

Hello Kathryn and welcome to the board. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is now nearly 17 months old and also we are expecting no2 in May - so a great excuse to start looking a little nappies.

Look forward to chatting to you more.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:29 pm

Hi :D

Welcome to the board, I'm Karen also mummy to a Georgia (fab name :D ) I also have 2 'big' girls Ella and Sophie. I am a huge pocket fan I only use 2 parts at night with wool :D

We'll all soon have you in cloth at night too, there are plenty of slimmer night nappies around, I particularly like my bambeasy at the moment :D

Lokking forward to chatting :D

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:46 pm

Hi Kathryn,

Welc0me t0 the tree. I'm quite new myself but I've been made t0 feel really at h0me and its a l0vely chatty f0rum.

I'm Juliet, mummy t0 Zach wh0 is approaching 17 mnths 0ld. He's been cl0th bummed since 10 m0nths and I am an addict and can't st0p buying nappies :oops:

H0pe y0u enj0y it here.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:14 pm

Hi,

I'm Annette, waiting for bump to arrive in 10 weeks, but use cloth on 2 children I childmind for - my nappies, they haven't converted. Have got far too many nappies in my collection, but they all have a place, even if they are not favourites right at the moment!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:21 pm

Hi Kathryn,

I'm Katie. Mum to Lachlan who is almost four months and Lachlan who is two next month.

Both boys wear cloth full time and we have quite a varied collection.

I think I might have bought a yellow wonderoo from you not long ago - it really is a small world.

Looking forward to chatting with you
Katie

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:42 pm

Hello and big welcome :D :D hope you enjoy our friendly forum!!!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:20 pm

Hi Kathryn,

I'm Erica mum to Jack 23 months and 3 older children James 17, Jess 15 and Sophie 12. Looking forward to catting with you more.

Ericax

Return to Welcome Newcomers