hf1

Hello from Kent

My avatar
poopypants
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from Kent

Postby poopypants » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 am

Hi, I'm Laura, mum to one little boy Hudson who is 2 and TTC baby number 2. I live in Lydd Kent and am a WAHM. I live for knitting and dyeing with a bit of sewing thrown in as well. I'm addicted to cloth and have already begun a newborn collection for a baby not yet made I'm a pro-extended bfer and dread the day when Hudson gives up. I try babywearing, though he isn't so keen anymore, he'd rather walk.

I know a few of you, I used to go on the BC board all the time, but not so much anymore.

Anyway, hope to get to know the rest of you and join in lots and lots.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hello from Kent

Postby Annette » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 am

Hi and welcome to the Tree. You will have to tell us all about your newborn nappy stash. Good luck with TTC.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 am

:idea: and welcome to CNT. Good luck with TTC, hope it doesn't take too long.

My avatar
Bee's Knees
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bee's Knees » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello. Look forward to seeing your changing bags for sale at poopy pants. I've been on the lookout for a cloth-friendly chaning bag.
:idea:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:17 pm

:idea: :idea: Welcome to the tree

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi and welcome, look forward to chatting
I really hope I remember your name so I don't have to call you Poopy Pants :giggle:

My avatar
poopypants
Clothie
Clothie

Postby poopypants » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks for the welcome girls, it seems a lovely place, just need to get to know my way around. The TTC isnt going great BFN today :( but there is always next month :D I've only just started the newborn stash (dont know why i got rid of all hudsons!) and have some swaddlebees and kisaluvs coming, just some basic fitteds, and ive got some cute patterns to make my own too in the next few months.

Bee's knees - my bags are made to order, so if there is a fabric you like (not a lot of choice on there atm I know, I'm juggling a million balls these last couple of weeks) just order and in the comments bit just say what fabric you want. Post is free too ;)

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :idea:

My avatar
tytyk
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover