Hey there

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Hey there

Postby Rae » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:31 am

Hi,
I have been lurking around this board for a while, especially looking at the nappies for sale. I am living here in Northern Ireland, where people look at you strangely when you mention cloth nappies. I went home to visit my family in Australia, and borrowed some of my sisters cloth, and found people a lot more receptive to it there.
Anyway, as I am busy working, I had better get back to my job.
Rae

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:35 am

Hi Rae - fancy seeing you here :D

Just popped on to take a look at the site, gonna try and sell on some of my Wonderoos as Declan decided the poppers are too fiddly :?: and he just doesnt get on with them anymore! Replied to your post on BC - take it there wasnt much interest in Coleraine?

Sadie xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:38 am

Hi Rae!

Theres Joanne on here who is in NI as well, she hasn't been around much since back at work!

Where abouts in Oz are you from? I'm from Central West NSW.

Look forward to chatting and bit welcome to you!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:42 am

Sadie
Well David hates the poppers as well, so while I think they are fine, I have already sold the nippa nappys because he refused to use them. Suppose I have enough to use with the rest of the collection to have them just for me to put on Kayleigh.
People in Coleraine will avoid stalls if they aren't selling things, which is what I would do thinking about it. At least 3 people were really interested, and there were a few grandparents taking leaflets. Also found 1 other lady using cloth, but she had only ever had bamboozles and white wraps and not seen the other types, so she found it interesting.
Rae

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:30 am

Hi Rae and welcome to the board :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:39 am

Hi Rae, welcome :D

I am loving my popper nappies at the moment as Georgia can't undo them :lol: I do think applix nappies were made for Daddies :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:49 am

Hi Rae

Welcome to the board. Its great here, looking forward to chatting more soon :)

BECK : )

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:00 pm

Well I find it hard to decide where in Australia is home now. Before I left to come here, I had been living in Adelaide (definately my favourite city) for 4 years. Before that I was living in Sydney. My sister lives in Lismore and that is also a nice stop off point. I also have friends in Broken Hill, so i have spent a bit of time there as well.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:23 pm

Hi Rae,
Welcome! I'm Katie mum to two gorgeous cloth bottomed boys.
Looking forward to chatting to you. :)

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers