Saying hello

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Saying hello

Postby poppysmum » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:04 am

:) Hi everyone

My name is Shelley and I am a mummy to 2 beautiful children called Oliver (Ols) who is 3 and Popy (Pops) who is 5 months old.

I also childmind a little girl called Hope who is 2....trying my hardest to convert mum to cloth lol....

I converted to cloth in July after reading so many fab things and havent put a sposie on her since...not even during our 7 days camping holiday in August!!! Must say even I was inpressed with that lol

I did start out using 2 parters...and had a massive addiction to buying wraps lol (ended up with 21 wraps lol....but have converted over to pockets in the daytime this month...hence my latest addiction ....DH gettin slightly cross that there seems to be a nappy in the post everyday!!!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better...and chatting about nappies...as its so nice to not get looked at like you are from another planet cos your excited about a nappy!!! :P :shock:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:18 am

:D :D :D You'll be getting no funny looks from us!!!! :lol: :lol:

Big welcome (and sorry again for the mix up with your registration!! :oops: :oops: ). Look forward to chatting with you. I've got a big boy Josh (6) and Louis who is now 16 months. I've also recently gone over to pockets full time, much easier on a wiggly toddler!!!

Jump right in whereever you fancy, all the girls are really friendly! :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:26 am

Hi Shelley and Welcome aboard! I'm Beck mum to Hannah almost 4 and Phebie 13months shes been a cloth bum since she was 8weeks. We also have a little boy due in December.

Look forward to chatting more soon.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:35 am

Hi Shelley,

Should have looked here before daily chat :oops: . I'm Erica mum to Jack 23 months and 3 older children James, Jessica and Sophie. Looking forward to getting to know you.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:26 am

Hi Shelley, I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is 17 months and a new one on the way next May, which is a good job really as I have far too many nappies. I know that look you get from dh when the post arrives :wink:

Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:38 am

Hi Shelley,

Welc0me t0 the tree. Y0u are definately in the right place :lol:

I'm Juliet, mummy t0 Zach wh0 is 17 m0nths 0ld. We've been using cl0th since 10 m0nths 0ld, I'm always trying a new nappy and need t0 find s0mething else t0 f0cus my attention 0n as my purse is always gr0aning.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:24 pm

Hi Shelley,

Welcome! I'm Katie mum to Lachlan who is two next month and Zachary who is four months old. Both boys wear cloth full time so we have quite a collection.

Looking forward to chatting with you. :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:36 pm

Hiya :D and welcome :D

I'm Karen, mummy to Ella 8 Sophie nearly 5 and Georgia 18 months. Looking forward to chatting :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 pm

Hello there, Nicola here, mummy to my big girl Emma now 7 and Evie my cloth bum who has just gone 2 on the 10th of this month :D

It's a fab friendly place here so i am sure you will feel right at home :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers