Hello

My avatar
hhunter
Clothie
Clothie

Hello

Postby hhunter » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:10 am

Hi there,

My name is Hannah, mother to Max (nearly 1). We are big cloth fans and have been using mainly motherease since he was a few weeks old (my kind mother bought us a whole lot before he arrived).

My friend and I have started making baby clothes as Max is big and with a cloth bottom couldn't fit in any trousers, so I started making him baggy pants and am now trying to sell them! Am doing some winter ones at the moment so have a look in about a week's time! Sorry about the shameless advertising - I hope it's allowed!

Hannahx
oops have taken link out as its not allowed, hopefully will be posting on wahm board soon! :oops:
Last edited by hhunter on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:29 am

Well hello there. I am Rae, mum of Kayleigh who will be 1 on the 23rd of October. I love the idea of making your own clothes to fit your baby, and if I had a sewing machine and a bit more time then I would love to get back into something creative.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:16 am

Hi Hannah - must be something about the name, we have lots of Hannahs on here :D I am Annette, mum to Charlotte (and a new one on the way!) and we look forward to chatting to you more.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:50 am

Hi Hannah (and Max),

I'll have a look at the trousers. I'm Erica, mum to Jack and 3 older children. Looking forward to chatting.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:07 am

Hi Hannah

What a lovely name you have there :wink:
I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4yrs and Phebie 14 months and our little boy due in december.

Look forward to chatting and getting to know you better :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:48 pm

Hi Hannah, welcome to the cloth nappy tree

looking forward to chatting :D

Karen x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:43 pm

Hi Hannah and a big welcome to you. If you have a look at this link it will tell you all about the guidelines for wahms!

http://clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13

Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:58 pm

Hi Hannah,

Welcome to the board. I'm Juliet, mummy to Zach who has been in cloth since 10 months.

Good luck with your clothes, a great idea, I wish I could sew!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:10 pm

Hi and welcome, i am sure you will love it here :D I am Nicola mummy to Emma (7) and Evie, just gone 2, my little cloth bum!! :lol:

Return to Welcome Newcomers