Hi There

My avatar
jovi gal
Clothie
Clothie

Hi There

Postby jovi gal » Thu May 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Another newbie :D

I'm Wendy 34 and married to Dh for nearly 15 yrs :shock: Can't believe its been that long...lol.
We have 2 rugby mad boys aged 11 and 8 yrs. Dh is also rugby mad and has just trained as a coach :notworthy:
We are expecting a wee surprise :pregnant: in August :yahoo: After 3 Mc's we are over the moon to be having another.

I started looking into cloth nappies a few months back, Its something i've always thought about as i hate the smell of disposables :puke: Dh wasn't convinced but i won him with the cute factor :D

I've started my stash :lol: Sticking to the basics just now i have a few Little Lambs and Tots Bots. Not sure what size Jnr is gonna be, But not expecting a teeny one :lol: Ds2 was 9lb 7oz :shock:

Looking forward to getting to know you all :D

Wendy xox

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hi There

Postby JanX » Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

hello and welcome :idea: :idea:

I'm with you re the smell of dispo nappies.. bleurgh...

are you a Bon Jovi fan?? :giggle:

jan x

My avatar
jovi gal
Clothie
Clothie

Postby jovi gal » Thu May 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi Jan :idea:

JanX wrote:are you a Bon Jovi fan?? :giggle:

Ever so slightly :D Dh is glad they aint playing this year....coz i would have been there with the bump :oops: :giggle:

Wendy xox

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu May 28, 2009 9:58 pm

yay. me too :lol: :lol:

I saw them at Manchester not so long ago, was a fab gig, we were standing in the golden circle so a fantastic view and a great atmosphere. loved it :mrgreen: ( I have seen Bon Jovi a few times over the last 17 years :wine: :wink: )

jan x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu May 28, 2009 9:59 pm

:idea: welcome to the tree. love bon jovi too. v good looking back in the day! and disps do reek. have noticed that myself.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu May 28, 2009 10:04 pm

emmalala wrote::idea: welcome to the tree. love bon jovi too. v good looking back in the day! and disps do reek. have noticed that myself.

What do you mean back in the day????????? :shock: :shock: do you mean to say you wouldn't now then?? :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

jan x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm

JanX wrote:
emmalala wrote::idea: welcome to the tree. love bon jovi too. v good looking back in the day! and disps do reek. have noticed that myself.

What do you mean back in the day????????? :shock: :shock: do you mean to say you wouldn't now then?? :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

jan x

hes old enough to be my dad! :hohoho:
im only 24

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm

emmalala wrote:
JanX wrote:

jan x

hes old enough to be my dad! :hohoho:
im only 24

aahh, be off with yer :pirate: :pirate:

:giggle:

jan x

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 pm