hf1

Hi i'm Sandra!

My avatar
sandraseventynine
Clothie
Clothie

Hi i'm Sandra!

Postby sandraseventynine » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:27 am

Hi i'm Sandra, i'm 30yrs old and I live in Aberdeen with my partner Rob, my 4yr old son Calum and our twins Lucas and Liam who were born 22/4/09.
I dabbled in cloth nappies with Calum. Bought loads of bimbles, bumbles & motherease airflow & rikki wraps (which I still have) and I used them for 7 months. I stopped because I had PND and with everyone I knew being very unsupportive of me using cloth I found it was stress I could do without :( . I really regret being bullied into disposables now and with i'd tried again with Calum.
Now I have the twins I want to try again!!! :D For a few reasons: because they look cute, cause their good for the environment, because it'll save money (maybe but i've already spent a fortune buying more, so this might be minimal lol).
The twins have been wearing disposables since birth and may still wear them till I get into the swing of things, especially when out and about, but the other day we spent our 1st full day in cloth (bimbles) and have worn the occasional one through the day.
I am addicted to online browsing of nappy shops and as a result have started a fair collection which is bad cause I really can't afford it but I can't resist :oops: . Here's what I have = 11 bumbles, about 16 -18 bimbles, motherease wraps in all sizes,1 old tots bots size 1, 2 bumgenius v3, 2 wonderoos btp, 1 tots bots AIO btp, 1 minki wrap, 1 debbies nappies fleece wrap, 1 small smart nappy and a few other bits and bobs. Also i've ordered a btp pack of pop-in's that includes 10 nappies (5 for each twin).

My avatar
sandraseventynine
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Hi i'm Sandra!

Postby sandraseventynine » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:29 am

Forgot to add to my list that i'm awaiting two embroidered weenotions in the post too :)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 am

:idea: welcome to the tree :cnthug: once you start on the wee notion wagon its very hard to get off! you have been warned....... :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:38 am

Hello and welcome to the tree, have fun fluffy shopping :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 am

Hi am welcome to the Tree :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Sandra, welcome to CNT :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT. I agree about WN being a dangerous site to visit. :giggle:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :mrgreen: You have built up a nice stash already, but is is addictive, be warned, you will buy more and we are a bad influence here :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Louise wrote::idea: Welcome to CNT. I agree about WN being a dangerous site to visit. :giggle:

WSS!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Welcome to the tree :idea:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers