Hi i'm Sandra!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hi i'm Sandra!

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:19 am

:idea: Hi Sandra and welcome to CNT - we'll help you get going and stick with them this time - good on you for having another go! I can just begin to imagine the savings with twins!! Hope the PND stays well away for you too this time :hug:

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:37 am

Hi, Sandra!

Welcome to the Tree. We are part-time cloth users, as well! Every little helps! I can imagine the savings you're making with two in nappies, though! And, think of it this way, if you plan anymore children, you already have nappies, and if you don't have anymore, you can recoup some of the money, by selling on your loved cloth to some needy bum out there :wink: When would anyone be able to say that about sposies? :wink:

Hope the PND stays well away from you... I find chatting here helps me keep a hold of my sanity at times :mrgreen:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: Oh, you've found WN ... That's it, there's no hope for you now! :giggle: :wink: Look forwards to chatting.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi :idea:

Welcome to the tree :cnthug:

I'm Hanna, WAHM to Jak, 33 months, and recently potty trained :cry: :cry: :cry: and Summer 11 months, and destined to be in cloth a LONG time :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Look forward to chatting to you

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers