hf1

Hello from Sheffield

My avatar
steffibabes
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from Sheffield

Postby steffibabes » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi I am Steph. I have a 6 month old daughter. I got into real nappies because I was disappointed with the performance of Pampers supposedly 'Baby Dry' at night and I was fed up of changing a vest, baby gro, nappy and sleeping bag in the middle of the night, sometimes twice! And I didn't think it was nice for my daughter. I found this website through people refering to it on mumsnet.com. My nappies are mainly Bum Genius with a Fuzzi Bunz with the daisy print and a couple of Itti Bittis including the Strawberry print one. My night nappies are the Modern Baby bamboo with the booster and if anyone can shed some light on how to put the booster in I would be grateful as it seems to be rather bulky.

Anyway that's enough about nappies. I am hoping that I have bought all I will need now (but I did buy some more Modern Baby's on the classifieds here as I only had three and without a drier they take approximately one million years to dry.)

Thank you for reading.

Steph :idea:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Hello from Sheffield

Postby Allie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi Steph and welcome to cnt :cnthug:. I'm Allie, mummy to Harriet 2 &1/2 who is now pt'd but i'm expecting cloth bum number 2 imminently :lol: . I'm also in Sheffield - there are a few of us on here who live in and around South Yorkshire. You might think you have enough nappies but the classifieds on here is a very dangerous place. Looking forward to chatting :D

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:35 pm

hi steph, welcome to the tree! I'm frances, mum to one year old jasmine, and we're also in sheffield. As allie said, beware the clsssifieds! Looking forward to chatting

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: I'm Nichola, mum to 1-year-old Iris. We're just across the border from you, in Barnsley. I'm sure the classifieds will tempt you with another purchase. Or three. :giggle: Look forwards to chatting.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

hello :idea: :idea:
i'm sarah mum to 3, 2 big boys and sam 15 months- :D
and you can never have enough nappies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: if you come on here you may find you NEED a few more :wink: :wink:

My avatar
steffibabes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby steffibabes » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 am

Thank you for all your greetings!

:D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:58 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Welcome :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi Steph, welcome to CNT :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi Steph and welcome. :giggle: at having enough nappies - I am sure you will tempted by some more lovely things on here!

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers