Hello from Gingerbear

My avatar
Gingerbear
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from Gingerbear

Postby Gingerbear » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:42 pm

Hi everyone.

I am a mum to a 5 year old daughter and 5 month old boy. I am currently on maternity leave, due to start back at work in May 2008.

My daughter was a cloth nappy girl, and DS is also in cloth. Things seem to have advanced amazingly in the 4/5 years since I last used cloth.

I still love my tots bots, especially for night time, but have been trying pocket nappies for day time use, which I love, and they are so quick to dry!

I am also a long time member of mumsnet.com and mumsonline.

Looking forward to getting to know fellow nappy addicts!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:49 pm

heelo! and welcome!
everyone on here is really friendly, and we just love a new clothie! (especially experienced ones who can answer questions too!!)
i have a very exclectic collection...as i keep seeing new things and 'needing' to try them!!! i use half pockets, half 2 parts and a sposie at night at the mo as kept having a weird rash and this seems to be the solution for keeping it at bay!
looking forward to hearing more from you
Shevi
ps. do you have a real name? as i felt silly writing 'hi Gingerbear'!! (so i didn't)

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:16 pm

Hello there and welcome to the board.
I'm Rae, and have a 12 month old daughter Kayleigh who is in cloth.
Since things have advanced so much with cloth since you last used them its a great idea to try some of the new types that weren't around last time.
We love our pocket nappies, and the nursery prefers them. We still have quite a few 2 parters as well.
Feel free to join in any chat that takes your fancy.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi and welcome to the board. I am Annette, Mum to Charlotte who is now 18 months old and a new little bean on the way too.

Look at you Rae - trying to lead the new member astray already! We do like to encourage each other to buy new nappies :wink:

Look forward to chatting more soon.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:05 pm

Hi and welcome to the board. I am Annette, Mum to Charlotte who is now 18 months old and a new little bean on the way too.

Look at you Rae - trying to lead the new member astray already! We do like to encourage each other to buy new nappies :wink:

Look forward to chatting more soon.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:18 pm

Hi Gingerbear and welcome to the board!!

I'm Steph mum to Isabelle who is also 18months now but was 6weeks premature originally...

What did you use 4/5 years ago?

Look forward to getting to know you better!

Steph

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm

oops computer went wrong and I posted twice - sorry :oops:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:28 pm

Hi,

Welc0me t0 the b0ard. I'm sure y0u'll like it here, it's a l0vely friendly f0rum.

I'm Juliet, mummy t0 Zachary wh0 has been in cl0th since 10 m0nths 0ld. Early days 0f pregnancy number 2 s0 ickle nappy buying here I c0me. :lol:

L00k f0rward t0 chatting t0 y0u.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:04 pm

Hello!!

Hide you're purse!! they're a bad influence this lot!

:lol: :lol:

jan x

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers