hf1

Hi can i join you ladies!!!

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Hi can i join you ladies!!!

Postby vickylum » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 pm

[color=#FF80BF]Hello :idea: my name is vicky,im mum to my 4 beautiful children Brandon 7,Harrison 5,Toby 2 & Olivia 6 months,I a have been using cloth nappies only since having olivia I really wish I had been told how wonderful cloth is when I was expecting Brandon,I feel robbed!! :cry:
We are using itti bitti d'lish and i am in love with them,not had 1 leak yet!!
Looking forward to chatting to you all!!
Vicky.xx

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Hi can i join you ladies!!!

Postby indigosky2k » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Hiya Vicky :idea: Welcome, you'll be a nutter before you know it :D
I was using boring terry squares until Sara (littlesez) told me about this site and showed me her Itti's :giggle: Now I'm a true addict, who needs barring from the classifieds :oops: :wink: I've got just one Itti and I love it sooooo much I ordered some new ones (6), which I'm hoping will be with me any day.
Look forward to chatting more soon :D

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi Davina.
Im half way to being a nutter honestly every spare minute i get im on the net seaching for nappies or talking about them online :oops:
I ordered another of the limited edition pretty in pink for olivia yesterday they match so many of her pretty dresses!!
Have also ordered a couple of the Blueberry's never used them before so not sure what they are like in comparrison with the itti's,have you any experience with them??

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:24 am

:idea: Welcome!!!!!!!!!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:47 am

vickylum wrote:Hi Davina.
Im half way to being a nutter honestly every spare minute i get im on the net seaching for nappies or talking about them online :oops:
I ordered another of the limited edition pretty in pink for olivia yesterday they match so many of her pretty dresses!!
Have also ordered a couple of the Blueberry's never used them before so not sure what they are like in comparrison with the itti's,have you any experience with them??

No I haven't hun, but I know loads of the girls on here have and I believe they're a good one. Hope you like them.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 am

Welcome to the tree!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:08 am

Hello and welcome, Not sure about itti's. Couldn't get them to fit Lucas but the blueberrys IMO are fab. (got the side snap pocket) Have fun trying out! :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:17 am

Hello and welcome to the tree. :giggle: to being halfway to becoming a nutter, you've come to the right place here :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 am

Hi and welcome :idea: Blueberry side snaps are a fab fit for us, I'm sure you won't be disappointed :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers