hf1

Hi from Sweden!

My avatar
homeinheart
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from Sweden!

Postby homeinheart » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:35 am

Hi everyone :idea: ! I'm new to this forum and also relatively new to cloth. Am am an American living in Sweden. I have 4 beautiful girls. Ages are 7, 4 and 1(twins). My journey into cloth began late unfortunately. My twins are now 1 and I have just begun and only wish that I had started earlier. I am finding cloth diapers to be very fun and easy (not at all what I had 1st expected) :wink: As I said I have just started so I am still learning a lot and building my stash. It takes a lot to get started with twins :giggle: I was converted by some of the moms I speak with on a couple other forums (not sure if I can name the sites) and decided what do I have to loose. I'm buying diapers anyway, right. Now I can just see what the future has to offer, another very addicted to cloth mother, who quite possibly will not be saving anything because this addiction is just so much fun! If only I could sew, I would already be adventuring into the world of making my own diapers, hmmmm, perhaps now is the time to learn :hohoho:

My avatar
SaturdayNext
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Hi from Sweden!

Postby SaturdayNext » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Hello and welcome!

I'm new to this forum too, although not to cloth nappies. It's had a very bad influence on me already because several furry, brightly coloured nappies have now made their way into my stash of plain, workhorse cloth!

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Hello and welcome :idea:

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello! I'm also a clothaholic..It all started so innocently but I got sucked in...I think you'll like it here :wink: Which part of Sweden? I was lucky enough to visit Uppsala last year and liked Sweden every bit as much as I thought I would. Can you speak Swedish yet? Lovely language, I think.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:23 pm

:idea: Welcome!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :cnthug: , the classifieds are a great place for stash building :lol:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi - yay to being converted to cloth, no matter how late. I hope you enjoy the journey!

Kate x

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Hi and welcome :idea:

My avatar
homeinheart
Clothie
Clothie

Postby homeinheart » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 am

frankie_n_baby wrote:Hello! I'm also a clothaholic..It all started so innocently but I got sucked in...I think you'll like it here :wink: Which part of Sweden? I was lucky enough to visit Uppsala last year and liked Sweden every bit as much as I thought I would. Can you speak Swedish yet? Lovely language, I think.

I'm about an hour north of Göteborg. It is definately lovely! I can't speak fluently yet but I can speak and understand enough to do ok. I actually start back to school for Swedish Thurday. I'm looking forward to improving my speaking and understanding.. Isn't it incredible how innocently the whole cloth thing does start. Then you just want to have more lovely fun beautiful ones to put on your babies little behinds. I actually look forward to diaper changes :giggle: I sit and think to myself, which one do I want to put on this time. I even finding myself thinking, what am I going to do when the babies quit needing diapers :-?
Now I go around showing other mothers and gently trying to convert them, just by the sheer beauty of cloth, I think I might just have a few moms sitting on the fence now :lol:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers