hf1

Hi from Sweden!

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Hi from Sweden!

Postby vickylum » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi :idea: and welcome to CNT im also new to cloth i have 3 boys and a daughter but have only just started using cloth with my little girl :oops: I knew very little about cloth whe i had my boys :cry:
Would have loved to have bought some boy colours :giggle:
I told my dh we would save money by converting to cloth :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Well and truly hooked :wink: :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:28 am

Hej and welcome to CNT! I've never made it to Sweden - although I have seen it from my beloved Denmark!! One of my very good friends lives in Sweden - I think in Upsalla (sp?) - is that were they make the tools - arrghhh mind blank - you probably have no idea what I'm on about so I'll go now!! Look forward to chatting! :idea:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: There are a few resources on the tree that cover making your own nappies. Might be worth having a look in the DIY section. ;)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT. Yay for almost converting a few of your friends.

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 pm

homeinheart wrote:I'm about an hour north of Göteborg. It is definately lovely! Very nice!

I can't speak fluently yet but I can speak and understand enough to do ok. Well, I'm impressed. I've been watching all the Wallander tv programmes (available on the BBC website) and they are brilliant. I keep hearing the same words (many are swear words, haahaa!)
I actually start back to school for Swedish Thurday. I'm looking forward to improving my speaking and understanding..

Isn't it incredible how innocently the whole cloth thing does start. Then you just want to have more lovely fun beautiful ones to put on your babies little behinds. I'm with you on that!

I actually look forward to diaper changes :giggle: I sit and think to myself, which one do I want to put on this time. I even finding myself thinking, what am I going to do when the babies quit needing diapers :-?

Now I go around showing other mothers and gently trying to convert them, just by the sheer beauty of cloth, I think I might just have a few moms sitting on the fence now :lol:
Good girl! :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
Mrs K
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Mrs K » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Hello there :idea: have 'seen' you on MIS :D

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper