I stumbled across your new website so I thought I would come and say Hi

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:35 am

Hi Annette and welcome! Come and chat when ever you want I want to build up a community as soon as I can!! Obviously can't say anything about my site either on bc because of the rules lol!!! I think you are the first that has clicked on the link, or signed up from it anyway!! Hooray :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:34 pm

I kind of guessed your web address from your email address and came for a nosey.

When are you going back to Oz and setting up your little business?

Well done for getting the site up and running and hopefully you will be inundated with people soon.

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:50 pm

Thats how Cat found me too!! I've got a banner on her website http://www.littlekiwibabyshop.co.uk and presumed you'd come from there as it was the same day it went up lol

We ahve to finish renovating our house and sell it before we can go lol!! Once I get the rest of the site sorted I'll be putting 'shop opening in 2007' with everything crossed lol!!

Thanks for your kind words. I think its a snowball effect with a forum. Hoping to build up the reviews section as I want that to be a really usefull resource for people. Go review your nappies girl!!!! :lol:

Return to Welcome Newcomers