hf1

Hi from Birmingham

My avatar
lisadainty
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from Birmingham

Postby lisadainty » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi all I'm Lisa I'm a SAHM to Joshua 20 months and Alexander 7 weeks, and am new to cloth nappies.
I wanted to use them with Josh, but I wasn't able to, but with Alex I'd love to, I have just bought a Fuzzi Bunni one size (used) to try and i've got a mothercare smart nappy trial pack which seems to be working well (fingers crossed) I also like the look of the littlelamb and the babygenius nappies, and am looking for used of those to try which I like the best LOL!
Are birth to potty better than sized ones? Do they work out more ecanomical and better for baby? Sorry I have soo many questions. :-)
Also is it too late to try them with my 20 month old? who is a very very heavy wetter, mostly during the day, but he has been known to be soaked when he wakes in a morning too.

Lisa
xx

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hi from Birmingham

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT!!!

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 pm

HI :idea:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi and welcome :idea:
We love fuzzies, they have always been really reliable. Personally I prefer sized nappies but that is because they are a better fit than btp on Gracie.
I wouldn't say it's too late to try cloth on your eldest, fitted nappies are good for heavy wetters, our favourites are hollow oak, flutterby fluff, jimmy riddles, have a look on the classifieds, it's a great way of trying different nappies without the expense of buying new. xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:26 am

Hi Lisa :idea: :idea: Have fun trying all the different nappies! 20 months is defiantly not too late - especially as you have another little cloth bum on the way through to use them later! Bamboo and hemp nappies and boosters are the best bet for heavy wetters. Just ask away and there is always someone to help!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi, I hope you have fun trying lots of cloth nappies. Beware though, although the classifieds are great for getting good pre-loved nappies at a great price, it does become addictive!

Kate x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi Lisa and welcome. It is definately not too late to start with your 20 month old. And if you do buy onesize nappies then you can use them on both. It is difficult to say what you would prefer, you need to try them out and see what you like :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm

:idea:
I love bamboo little lambs, they are one of my favs!!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:31 pm

hey :idea: :idea: :idea: welcome to the tree!

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers