hf1

Hi from newbie

My avatar
toomany
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from newbie

Postby toomany » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi,my name is Kathy and I am mum to 8 month old girl/boy twins. The have been in cloth nappies since 2 months old. I am loving using cloth, originally decided to use cloth to save money but my addiction to buying used cloth is running a bit out of control so not so cost effective!! Made my first purchase from nappy tree classified on friday, so really looking forward to receiving my first pair of wool soakers. Going to show wool soakers to MIL in the hope she will be able to knit me some more.
Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Hi from newbie

Postby freckle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi! :idea:

I'm only a couple of weeks into using cloth but understand what you mean about the spending! I thought it would be cheaper too - how wrong I was hahaha

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 pm

:idea: I think this site should come with a warning as i tend to find it worsens the addiction! Welcome! :wine:

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Hiya :idea:
Welcome to CNT.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi Kathy and welcome ot the Tree :idea: I hope your mil can knit you some soakers, it will save you a little bit. Well done for using cloth on twins - who said it was difficult? :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT. Hope your MIL can knit you some more woollies, wool is great.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi Kathy, Welcome to the tree. Ooh I hope you can talk your MIL to knitting for you.

Kate x

My avatar
toomany
Clothie
Clothie

Postby toomany » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, really look forward to using wool for the first time. The twins always used to wake up dry with fitted and m/ease wraps, but just lately they seem to be wet in the morning. Hoping the wool will do the trick. And yes this site should come with a warning ,can see me begining a very expensive obsession with WAHM products, and just to think only a few weeks ago I was happy with my ME and mothercare smart system, good reliable nappies but oh how boring they seem now!!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

:idea: Hi and welcome! Lucky you - boy fluff AND girl fluff at the same time :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers