hf1

Hi

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Hi

Postby ktinkley » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi - I posted (and bought!) a bit on the classifieds already - was too keen to buy and never made it this far into the forum before :oops:

I've got a beautiful 41/2month old, cloth bummed, bfeeding DD and a lovely 5y old DS. DS was nappy serviced as I was working and DH was at home and found the whole thing v stressful! This time round I'm a SAHM so getting to play with all the gorgeous nappies etc out there - he's starting to wish he was a SAHD again when he looks at the paypal account :hohoho:

Have just decided that DDs teething nappy rash is exacerbated by the edging on wraps so getting into wool in a serious way - we were dabbling before :) Though I am making my own too as the cost of nappies and wool might be too much to bear.....

So far we have dozens of sandy's, some bamboozles, some meos bamboo, some WNNN, a couple of disana wraps and alot of stuff either pening or being lusted after by me :wink: DD is v long so moving into size 2s already - great excuse to buy more stuff :giggle: Am doing my best not to develop a sling habit, but my friend is tempting me with woven wraps at the mo.

So that's probably more info than I've ever posted on a forum! Must be getting friendlier in my old age :wine:
:idea:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Hi

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 am

Welcome to the tree!

You'll find some very like-minded wooly lovers here, have fun in the classifieds.

Kate x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi and welcome :idea: that wool addiction can get expensive can't it :giggle: you will have to post pics of your creations.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: Cloth nappies and slings are some of the best bits about babies. :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Welcome hun :D

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Soupdragon wrote:Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: Cloth nappies and slings are some of the best bits about babies. :giggle:

I know - it's almost making me reconsider this being the last :shock: - will have to start being Auntie to lots of other babies instead when DD gets too big :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm

:idea: Welcome to the tree :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:35 pm

:idea: and welcome to CNT. Yay for having an excuse to buy some new fluff.

Soupdragon wrote:Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: Cloth nappies and slings are some of the best bits about babies. :giggle:

WSS. :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers