hf1

a big hello from Devon! :-)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

a big hello from Devon! :-)

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:08 pm

hello everyone, finally got round to doing this, but bear with me, being a newbie and all!

I'm Annika, I am 27 and i live in Exeter, devon, i'm mum to four lovely kids and we live with my partner, soon t be husband simon who is also 27.

Right the kids! starting with adam, who is 10 and autistic, love him to bits he really is a one off! followed by catelyn (caitlin) who is 9 and has an attitude and a half right now, bless her! followed next is casey-mae 8, very clever, always asking questions or reading, gonna turn out well methinks :-)

lastly is my new son Taliesin, who is currently almost 12 weeks old, he's adorable, very good and has the cutest smile i have ever seen! cloth bummed and breast fed super baby!hehe he is my first 'term' baby born @37 weeks where as the older three were born between 27weeks and 31 weeks.

i am still quite new to cloth, this being our 5th week! we started off with a bambino mio set i was given and when all the newborn disposables stopped fitting i gave the remaining 6 packs to my sister who is due a new baby in just 12 weeks time. i went straight into using cloth the whole time, not seeing the point in disposables for night(and suffered the wet bedding in return!lol) we have now sold on the mio outers and use the inserts as extra protection in our new pockets. i bought the first part of my stash new on ebay, tots bot bamboozles and organic cotton, loved them hugely and am a big fan! got all the wraps, fleece and pul and am working on extending even more! love bright colours, discovered upsy daisy the night they stopped trading (and got an order in!) and am loving the weenotions range, and have a huge desire to own one of them flutterby fluff nappies! one day it will be mine!hehe

also have to add i'm a total lost fan, addicted to be precise! :-)

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: a big hello from Devon! :-)

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT!!!

My avatar
melly
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby melly » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:34 pm

hello! :idea:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm

aww thanks ladies! looking forward to getting used to all the faces, starting to remember a few already :-)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Hiya and welcome. Sounds like a busy household :D Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:24 pm

:idea: Welcome to the tree!!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper