hf1

Hi from a cloth newbie

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Hi from a cloth newbie

Postby Tara84 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 am

Hi I'm Tara, I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby (a little girl), my 1st 'baby' is now 6 :shock: (that went quick lol)
I used disposibles with my son and have never used cloth before but I'm hoping to use cloth full time with this one, have been doing lots of research for the last few months and have some bimbles, little lambs and terry/muslin squares to get started with. I had my first go at making a nappy today and shockingly has turned out pretty well so going to have a go at some more. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :idea:

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Hi from a cloth newbie

Postby busybee » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

Hi Tara :idea:

Congratulations on your new baby and welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree. You'll find loads of lovely people on here to help and advise you on your cloth nappy journey. I certainly have!

Diane

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am

hi and welcome to the tree :cnthug: . I am Gemma Mummy to Harry who will be one on wednesday. we have been using cloth fulltime since 6 months and love it!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi Tara and welcome to the Tree. I look forward to hearing news of your little one's arrival and how you get on with cloth :D

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:36 am

Thanks for the welcome :mrgreen: I ordered some nippas, nets for the bucket and a wet bag last night so now have everything we need to get started and have been practising some folds with the help of one of DS's teddies :giggle: DP came home from work and found me putting a lovely chinese folded terry on the teddy and now thinks I've lost the plot :hohoho:

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 am

:idea:

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Welcome to CNT :idea: .

Hope you enjoy using cloth, but be warned you will spend lots of money if you surf the classifieds section :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 am

:idea: Welcome!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess