hf1

Hello

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Hello

Postby clothpenguin » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:32 pm

Hello everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself. Annette (Ben's Mum) suggested that this is a great site and although I had joined I had not posted so I thought I would introduce myself. I am 30 and expecting twins (our first and second long awaited babies) 05/02/08. Hopefully they will arrive middle of Jan though, they were threatening to come at 24 weeks so its a relief to say they are not here yet. We are hoping to cloth bum them from the start and have a number of very cute tiny nappies to try out. looking forward to advice and help from everyone here as we are not exeprienced with cloth at all.

CP + Beans

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:35 pm

Hello it is nice to see you over here. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte but I think we have chatted before :wink:

Looking forward to "meeting" our second set of twins on the cloth nappy tree :D Jan has lots of experience of cloth bumming twins (in fact she has 3 in nappies!) so should be able to offer you lots of advice.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Hi CP,

I remember chatting to you on BC many moons ago. Congratulations on your pregnancy and you must be over the moon that it is twins. I am Erica mum to Jack 2 and 3 older children. Looking forward to chatting more.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:15 pm

Great to see you over here :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:31 pm

Hello and welcome. Great to see another person on this discussion board. Hope you find us a friendly enough lot and look forward to chatting everything nappy and other random things. I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh who is 13 months.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:52 pm

Hi :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:51 pm

Hi I recognise you from BC too :D Congrats on your twins, hope they stay put till January.

I'm Alison, mum to Katie (2 and a night-only cloth bum now) and Harry. Look forward to chatting to you more, it's very friendly here

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:07 pm

Hello!!

Jan here, mum to Lucas (2) and Amy & lauren (8 months!), glad I'm not the only twin mum nutty enough to do cloth!!

Feel free to contact me if I can help in any way (even if you just fancya chat to another twin mum!!)

Hope they aren't weighing you down too much (they get blummin heavy towards the end hey??)

jan x

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:47 am

welcome CP and Beans,

I am sukhi and have had Rishabh in nappies for the last 2 months now. Lovin' it so far. I also have a nearly 5 yr old boy as well.
Looking forward to chatting.
xxxxxxxxx

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers