hf1

Hello

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:00 pm

Welcome welcome welcome!!! Sorry I've been a bit slow saying hi, been a bit frazzled the last couple of days!!

Look forward to chatting! :D :D

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:16 pm

Charliemum says

I introduced cloth to a lady at an antenatal class and she went on to have twins which she was still breast feeding at 3 months (haven't seen her since so I don't know how far she got).

Are you helping other people choose by demonstrating.

I would love to be able to tell people about cloth nappies and encourage other people to do so. :? :?
What do you have to do to be able to help other people choose and try??

I want to do my bit for the environment.

Hope you can help me with these

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:06 pm

I just started off by invitation from my health visitor to attend her antenatal classes. She has someone who runs a breatfeeding support group, me talking about nappies and some brand new parents turn up to each session, usually once a month.

Anyone who has experience of using cloth can do it. I just have an info leaflet that I pass round and a few demo nappies, usually in small sizes as they are cutest to pass around and get people talking about it.

I have gone from just doing that to becoming an agent for Babykind to organising a nappy network - Mark thinks I am barmy! But I enjoy it :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:33 pm

Being nosy now! :D Just been wondering this afternoon if you know what flavour the beans are?

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:38 am

No, we don't know, they are two surprises and could be any combination, we are very impatient to know though :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:32 am

clothpenguin wrote:No, we don't know, they are two surprises and could be any combination, we are very impatient to know though :D

wow how exciting, can't believe you managed to not find out, I HAD to know!!!

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:09 pm

We have had ALOT of scans too! 7 weeks, 11 weeks, 14 weeksx2, 20weeks, 23 weeks, 24 weeks x3, 28 weeks, 32 weeks and still managed not to find out. I think its partially that after a while there is just not a lot of room to see what's going on but it did take a bit of will power at the crucial stages. It helps that we are both very bad at telling what is what!

They showed us the babies when they put them back as tiny wee embryo's, under the microscope via an internal video screen (about 116 cells :shock: ) and its really nice to have a bit of mystery after a little bit too much illumination if you know what I mean!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:44 pm

Fair enough, when you put it like that that's a lovely reason not to know!!! Oooohhhhhh I'm all excited to know now (when they are properly cooked!!) :D :D :D :D :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers