Hiya

My avatar
lisad21
Clothie
Clothie

Hiya

Postby lisad21 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Hiya everyone

I just found this site the other day. I normally frequent another site but its american.
I am Lisa 29, soon to be 30 :cry: mummy to Courtney 11, Ebony 9 and Sweet baby Christian almost 10 months.

I have a giant cloth nappy stash and i have been told to sell some :cry: . Hubby does not understand the love. Thats how i found this place, i dont really want to sell on the american sites and i found this place.woohoo.

Is there a limit on your posts before you can sell? Or can you go right ahead and start? I have had a look at the rules and stuff but there was no mention of how many posts you need so thought betetr to ask first.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Lx

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Hiya

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 pm

HI LISA AND WELCOME

As far as i know you can start buying and selling straight away on here (unlike some other uk sites), but i am sure someone to be able to tell you for definite very soon.

Look forward to seeing what yummy things you have for sale

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 pm

:idea: Lisa. Welcome to CNT. Boo to hubby saying you need to sell some of your stash. Mine is completely ignorant of how many nappies and woollies I have and I intend to keep it that way. :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:24 pm

:idea: Welcome to the tree!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi Lisa and welcome :idea:

you are right, there is no minimum post count before you start to sell so go ahead.

Hopefully you will come and chat as well :wink: :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:51 pm

:idea: Hi Lisa!!

Boohoo that hubbs said you need to sell some...i too am a nappy/woolly hider, i just claim we have had it for ages!! :giggle: Dont sell (unless you have goodmamas!! :oops: ) just BUY!! :wine:

Return to Welcome Newcomers