My avatar
SarahD
Clothie
Clothie

Hello

Postby SarahD » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:27 pm

Hi there,
I am Sarah, mum to Ethan 8yo, Ollie (Olivia) 2yo and Ted 4 months

We have just started using cloth, this is day 3. We don't have enough nappies to go full time yet, but I have just ordered some more, so we can.

Look forward to chatting.

Hi to Nic1, who recommended here :D

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:31 pm

Welcome Sarah!#

I'm Katie, mum to two cloth bottomed boys. Lachlan is 2 and Zachary is 7 months.

Glad you've found out about the wonders of cloth. Don't worry we are very bad influences here - you'll soon have enough nappies to go full time. :lol:
Look forward to chatting with you more.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:37 pm

hello and welcome.

I'm ALison, mum to Harry 4 and Katie,2, who still wears cloth at night thank goodness!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:28 pm

Hello Sarah
Well I'm sure you soon will have more than enough nappies with wanting to try a few different things. Congratulations on making the change to cloth, and I hope it works for you (and there surely will be plenty of suggestions if you have any problems). I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh (14 months) in cloth. For her first 6 months we used a very basic boring system of little lambs, and now I am having a lot more fun (and spending a little more money) trying a variety of other things. So welcome to the board, and I look forward to chatting.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:30 pm

Hellllloooo good to see you here :D

My avatar
SarahD
Clothie
Clothie

Postby SarahD » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:57 pm

I keep looking at nappy websites, and DH just rolls his eyes!!

If I wasn't so broke atm, I could so easily become addicted!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:48 pm

Hiya and welcome to the site. I know exactly what you mean Sarah, my DH thinks the same. Why do we need more nappies when we already have enough. Doesn't he know there's no such thing :roll: :lol:

Oh by the way, believe everyone on here when they say they are bad influences....it's all true :twisted: :twisted: :lol: (only joking ladies :wink: )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:38 am

Hooray for starting with cloth!! :D :D :D Welcome to the board and look forward to chatting! Ask away with any with any questions you may have!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:30 pm

Hiya, welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree,

Great place to be if you've just made "the switch" lots of helpful ladies with good advice about what nappies to get!

Also bad influences when you've got enough nappies though lol :roll:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers