hf1

Hello & Happy New Year

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Hello & Happy New Year

Postby Chell » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:23 pm

I really hate these intro posts, I can never think of a decent thread title :lol:

I tried to join a while ago after Hannah Banana mentioned this site on another forum but my account was never activated.

I have recently found out that I am pregnant with number three, due around the middle of August.

I briefly used cloth nappies with my first baby but stopped when I fell pregnant again. I had really bad sickness and couldn't cope with flicking the poo off the nappies and it made me sick! :oops:

I know I should use cloth nappies but haven't decide if I will or not. The intial outlay puts me off slightly.

I can't think what else to say about me other than that I am from Northants and am a WAHM.

Look forward to chatting,

Chell

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Whoops, my ticker is wrong, off to edit that. :oops:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Hiya Chell!

Lovely to see you here hun. Congratulations on your pg!!

There's actually some preloved newborn nappies in the market section, you might be able to grab a couple of bargains!!

x x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Hello and welcome :D

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:35 pm

HannahBanana wrote:Hiya Chell!

There's actually some preloved newborn nappies in the market section, you might be able to grab a couple of bargains!!

x x

I'm not buying anything yet. Its far too early and I am too supersticious!

Your wedding isn't far off now, are you all ready?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Chell wrote:
HannahBanana wrote:Hiya Chell!

x x

I'm not buying anything yet. Its far too early and I am too supersticious!

Your wedding isn't far off now, are you all ready?

well, sort of lol! Just men's suits, rings and something else left to do! We keep meaning to book the honeymoon too but haven't got round to it yet! God knows why, we've not had a holiday in a couple of years! I can't wait!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:57 pm

Hello Chell!

I'm Katie. Mum to 2 cloth bottomed boys. Lachlan is 2 and Zachary 7 months.

What ages are your los? Boys or girls?
Look forward to chatting to you more. :D

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:23 pm

My daughter will be three in a couple of weeks, my son is four and a half. He started in reception last Sept.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 am

Welcome to the board. Most of us here are crazy about cloth nappies, but there is lots of other conversation as well. Second hand nappies seem to have lost some of their value especially since ebay stopped allowing the sale of pre-loved and the nappy lady shut down. You can now get the smaller sized nappies a lot cheaper than you use to be able to.
That said, I'm Rae, and have 14 month old Kayleigh and I look forward to chatting.

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers