hf1

Hello & Happy New Year

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:22 pm

I think the thing with nappies is there are just so many types that its hard to know where to start. When you are pregnant you are given hundreds of money off coupons for disposables and free samples but told nothing about cloth.

I did use Tots Bots with DS for a while and found them easy to use but bulky to carry around with all the other things you need for a baby. I am thinking that I might go for a mix of both, I'm being a chicken I know! :oops: As I get into the swing of things I can buy more.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Hello and welcome.

As pp said there are other things we talk about than just nappies but no doubt our obsession will rub off on you over time :wink: :D

Look forward to chatting more soon and congrats on number 3 :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:25 pm

Hi, I am the other Annette, brand new mum to Ben but also childminder (currently on maternity leave but not for much longer to a host of children - 10 at the last count from nearly 2yrs to just turned 9)

Congratulations on your pregnancy - You will probably end of converted to cloth again once you hang around with us lot :lol:

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:02 pm

Thank you Annette and Annette.

Do you use the childming help website? (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk) It has a lovely forum too. I have a few customers who use it regularly.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:06 pm

no never seen it. however once i start back working i can barely keep up with here and that was before i had ben!

are you a minder too?

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:56 pm

No, I have a website selling Sign Language resources and visual aids such as puppets and things. I found about Childminding Help as someone had kindly posted my link on there.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm

ahhh i see!

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers