hf1

Hi from a born again cloth addict :)

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Hi from a born again cloth addict :)

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi, i have a new baby (7 weeks old) and i'm rediscovering cloth :D My ds has been out of nappies for nearly a year and there seems to be so many new brands about since i last looked, looking foward to finding more wham nappies to buy :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Hi and welcome. I'm not an expert, but there are plenty of them on here. I'm sure the girls will have you re-addicted in no time :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Hiya and welcome. Hope you like it here and many congrats on being a new mummy again also. I am sure you will find lots of suggestions from everyone on here and will re-discover your cloth nappy passion and probably get seriously addicted again in the process!!! LOL

Look forward to chatting both about nappies and other general things too (see gen chat for our daily ramblings!) :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:34 pm

hi, congrats on your new sprog!
looking forward to helping you become re-addicted!
SHEVI

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the board. Congratulations on your new addition. I'm sure we will all be able to tell you about our favourite WAHMs of the moment. Do you still have nappies from last time, or do you get the chance to start afresh?
Anyway, I'm Rae, and have 14 month old Kayleigh, and look forward to chatting cloth and lots of other random things.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:04 pm

Hello!

Congratulations on your new baby! Is it a little brother or sister for your ds?
I'm Katie mum to 2 cloth bottomed boys. Lachlan is 2 and Zachary 7 months.

We'll soon have your cloth stash built up. We are very bad influences here. :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 am

Hi there

Welcome to the board, its great here and the perfect place for finding out about all things nappies :lol: I love WAHM nappies too :)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:56 am

Hi,

I have a little tiny baby too - but he is now about 11 weeks old (6 weeks old adjusted) so they are probably about the same size!

We are completely addicted to cloth :lol:

Annette

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:04 am

Hello and welcome to CNT. I am sure you will be back up to speed in no time. Look forward to chatting with you more soon :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers