hf1

Taking the plunge and saying hi

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Taking the plunge and saying hi

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanx for all the replies and for all the warm welcomes :hug: . And here I was thinking u would all be a bunch of 'cloth nappy nazis' :hohoho: (see the Daily Mail thread). Its the first forum I've joined where I actually feel I want to stay around and post. :cnthug:

Will def check out the WeeNotions after all the recommendations - not that I needed much encouragement as they are a gorgeous nappy. At least now I can blame u lot for my decreasing bank balance if dh comes asking questions :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi Emma and welcome to the Tree :idea: have fun building up your stash :giggle:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 pm

hi :idea:

and welcome :cnthug: i also reccomened weenotions and there not over priced, i do have a few bedbugs though!

My avatar
loopeylisie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loopeylisie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 pm

hi :idea: from one newbie to another.

did similar to you - invested in onelife nappies, used for 3 weeks then dd had colic and i got mastitis. gave up on them till she was 3/4 months old, and started using them again. wish i'd shopped around, but hey ho. am going to invest in more cloth nappies SLOWLY though, as can't afford to go too mad.

just started using wool, and am a complete convert. longies over a pair of weenotions night notions work a treat at night (was using disposables at night, wasn't loving them). also been using them at home during the daytime. not brave enough yet to take dd out in wool.

Lisa

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers