hf1

Hello!

My avatar
ruby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Hello!

Postby ruby » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Well I've been lurking for long enough :) Thought it was about time to say hello!
I'm Ruth, mum to 3 boys aged 12, 9 and 11 months (1 next week!). I've used cloth on all 3. Was just terry squares and plastic pants with the 1st, but things have certainly changed since then! Since ds3 was born I have tried so many different types - lots of fun buying and selling!
My dp is from Australia so we try to get over there every couple of years or so.
I'm on my last day of maternity leave - back to work on Monday - really not looking forward to that!
Anyway, look forward to chatting, everyone here seems really friendly.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:18 pm

Hello and welcome Ruth. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte and a little boy on the way in May. I am impressed that you used cloth on all of yours but they must be so much better and easier now :D

You will feel right at home here - there are lots of Aussies or people with Aussie partners :lol:

Look forward to chatting more soon. You can stop lurking now :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi Ruby

and welcome out of lurkdomhood :lol: Look forward to chatting and getting to know you more :D

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:45 pm

beck wrote:Hi Ruby

and welcome out of lurkdomhood :lol:

I second that :D Sounds like you might have alot of cloth experience to impart, looking forward to chatting.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Hi Ruth and welcome!

I am the other Annette, mum to the Benjamin who has been born!

hope to see you posting but it does get addictive as you have probably already read all of our chatterbox posts!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi Ruth, I'm Rae and one of the Australians (however currently living in Northern Ireland). I come from Sydney, but also lived in Adelaide for a number of years. I have Kayleigh who is 14 months. Am very impressed you used cloth with the first, as I'm imagining it was a lot harder and not so much fun then. Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:14 pm

Hi Ruth,
I'm Katie and married to an Aussie but we live in Sussex. I am also about to go back to work after maternity leave - on the Monday after you. :cry:

I have two cloth bottomed boys, Lachlan is 2 and Zachary 8 months.

Look forward to chatting. :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi

I'm Alison, mum to Harry, 4 and Katie, 2. I'm a childminder, nappy agent and knitty WAHM

Look forward to chatting to you :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:53 pm

Hiya, I'm Tory mum to Josh 6 and Louis 20 months and Cloth Nappy Tree!!

Look forward to chatting and welcome out of lurkdom!!!

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers