Hello!

My avatar
mrssproggit
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Hello!

Postby mrssproggit » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 am

Hi!
I've actually been on this site since October, but just realised I hadn't posted on here so thought I would! I'm Andrea and I have a little girl who's now six months old called Anoushka (pronounced "An-ush-ka", in case you wondered!).
We wanted to use cloth from when she was born, but she decided to surprise us and come two weeks early, and we really weren't prepared for it! We started using cloth when she was about a month old, and love it! We bought a whole load of little lambs (birth to potty kit) and nothing else. Back in October I decided I was bored with just using ll, so began to look into other nappies, and now I'm hooked! :giggle: DH does worry sometimes that I can/do go a little crazy with them ....
So that's me! Thanks for all the nappies, etc I've bought on here already, and I'm looking forward to adding more to my stash!
Andrea x

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Hello!

Postby MissFrodo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Welcome to the tree!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:07 pm

:idea:

Love your little ones name x

Welcome! x x

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Hiya, and welcome to CNT! :D

My avatar
susanjayneh
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby susanjayneh » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi. I'm thinking of starting a support group for nappy addicts :x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi Andrea and welcome :idea:
I know what you mean, I started with 24 MEOS which were perfectly adequate but once I got into pretty nappies I was hooked and my dh just couldn't understand! Oh well - welcome to the club, you will fit right in :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm

:idea: Hi Andrea, welcome to the tree, I started of with a few cream fuzzies, oh how things have changed :giggle:

My avatar
mrssproggit
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mrssproggit » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm

LilMrsAverage - thanks! We decided to give her names to show her background (I'm Indian and her dad is British), so she got an Indian first name and a British/English middle name: Anoushka Rose. We love it at any rate!! :D
susanjayneh - I'd be there! The only thing slightly standing in my way of not getting loads more nappies is the fact that we don't have much £££ for me to spend! Anyone have any ideas on how to make some money for more lovely pretty nappies??
And it's good to know I'm not the only one who's going crazy over nappies!!! :giggle:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:57 am

:idea: Hi and welcome!

Return to Welcome Newcomers