hf1

Hi New to this site and wanted to introduce myself.

My avatar
vaunda
Clothie
Clothie

Hi New to this site and wanted to introduce myself.

Postby vaunda » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:51 am

Hi I am Vaunda I am 32yrs old and mummy to 2 sons karl who is 9 yrs old and Zachary who is 16 weeks old. I am a stay at home mum and wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!!

I hope to make some good friends on here and speak to other mums with children the same or similar ages. I also hope I can have some success in selling the nappies and wraps i have which i don't use......I am not going to lie because I do need to get rid of them to make more room for more nappies for baby.

Anyways speak to y'all soon

Vaunda xx

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:54 am

Hello vaunda,

Welcome to CNT

I am sukhi mum to a 5yr old(on 2nd feb) and a 8month old monkey and love cloth nappies. If you have any HH boy colours I am very much interested.
Thanks.
Hope to chat soon.
xxxxxxxxxxx

My avatar
vaunda
Clothie
Clothie

Postby vaunda » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:05 am

ohhhh 2nd of feb....the day after my b'day lol.....

I have bambino mios, motherease, nappy nations, popo (?) and some others.....errrr bright bots training pants...... i will have to figure out how to put a link on here lol xxx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:19 am

Hello Vaunda,
I'm Rae, and have 15 month old Kayleigh in cloth. Look forward to chatting about nappies and other random things.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:28 am

Hi Vaunda

I'm Alison, mum to Harry 4 and Katie 2.5. I look forward to getting to know you and chatting lots!

My avatar
vaunda
Clothie
Clothie

Postby vaunda » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 am

WOW what a nice welcome..........so different from other sites where you have to be part of the "in" crowd to get a hello even.

My avatar
vaunda
Clothie
Clothie

Postby vaunda » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:33 am

Oh and will someone please tell me how do i get my ticker to work on here it keeps saying my signature is too long and also how can i add photos????

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:40 am

To add photos you need to upload them to a site like photobucket or holdthatpic and then copy the url into here putting around it

So Image for example but without the space

I'm not sure about the ticker and why it would be too long. Are you trying to put something else in the signature as well?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:52 am

Hi Vaunda

Big Welcome to the board!! Its lovely here and everyone is really friendly - I'm as addicted to this site as I am to the nappies themselves :D :D anywho I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4, Phebie 17months and William 3wks. Look forward to getting to know you better :)

also if you want some help with the signatures I'm sure theres some info in the technical help bit of the site.

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers