hf1

Hello!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Hello!

Postby aimeet » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to the site. I am expecting my first baby in April :pregnant: and am very excited at the prospect of all these lovely cloth nappies to keep my lo's botty all soft and gorgeous. My OH is already worried that I am developing a nappy obsession and the bub hasn't even arrived yet!
Anyways- enough nattering and can't wait to get some fab advice from those well versed in the way of cloth! :idea:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hello!

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm

:idea: hi and welcome, congratulations on your pregnancy, hope the rest goes smoothly and safely and happy shopping :wine:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:11 pm

:idea:

Hiya, and welcome to the Cloth Nappy Tree - you'll soon be addicted right along with the rest of us! :twisted:

Sarah
x

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Hello and welcome to the :cnthug: :cnthug:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:11 pm

:idea: and welcome to the Tree.

Congrats on the pregnancy and hope everything goes as well as it can for you. :wine: to becoming an early addict - I did too before Max was born. Just don't repeat my rookie mistake of buying a huge amount of nappies and/or lots of one type. I had about 40 odd nappies by the time he was born and then ended up not using many of them until he was 10 months old. I tried him not long after birth and gave-up too easily when I experienced a few leaks. Then I re-tried my BGs and haven't looked back. :lol: :lol:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:22 pm

hello and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

I'm Hanna, WAHM to Jak 3, Summer 17 mos, and bump due June, and very much addicted to cloth nappies.

Look forward to chatting to you!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Thanks everyone, this seems like such a friendly forum, everyone is lovely!
Emma, I can see myself getting terribly addicted, although I am going to try and get most of mine 2nd hand to start off with and build a stash when I have figured out what I like best.

I have been offered a whloe bunch of Bambinomio from a friend but since looking further into this whole new world of cloth, have heard bad things. :( I will try a few though and see how I get on with them too.

I can see the classifieds being dangerous for the bank balance! I really want to try cloth from Newborn but have got a few disposables to be safe in the first couple of weeks, infact have just used all those bloody coupons that you get from Bounty and Emma's diary so am not spending a fourtune on them, although not too keen on the environmental impact of all those plastic nappies. :(

Anyway, I am nattering again, I have a tendency to waffle sometimes- an English teacher quirk I think, so will go now and have a bath :D
Well, thanks agai for making me feelwelcome- Aimee :idea:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 am

Hi there and welcome :) congrats on bump and look forward to chatting soon.

With the bambino mio's you never know you may get on with them, some people do, But there as soooooooooo many yummier nappies out there :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 am

Hi and welcome. how exciting, shopping for newborn fluff :D I look forward to chatting more soon :idea:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers